Friday, February 24, 2012

My daughter, the PUNK

Rheanna, who apparently has not heard the phrase "what's mine is NOT yours" keeps popping onto my cell phone and changing my wallpaper picture.  It's usually been pictures of Declan that she's recently taken, or an old picture of her still stored on the phone.  But this last week, I turned on my phone only to be freaked out by this:

 

Well, I guess now the joke's on her.  Unless this sort of thing doesn't embarrass her at all.  Which is quite possible.  Punk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious - that would freak me out too - Rheanna, you are too funny!

Unknown said...

I took down all my fridge pictures to update to new ones and this was the one grandpa said - why did you take the pictures down - now I can't see that one of Rheanna going - and then he pulled the same face Rheanna did. I didn't know he was so attached to it!